National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has announced the NTPC Engineers Recruitment 2020 on 14/07/2020. Notification is out for 250 Engineers and 25 Assistant Chemist vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/07/2020 to 31/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Engineers and Assistant Chemist
Post Date: 14/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 275
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NTPC Engineers Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/07/2020|
Vacancy details of NTPC Engineers Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
|1||Engineers||50,000 – 1,60,000|
|2||Assistant Chemist||40,000 – 1,40,000|
Candidates should have completed an Engineering Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam / Interview.
How to Apply for NTPC Engineers Recruitment:
- Candidates shall visit the official website of NTPC at ntpccareers.net.
- The application will be active from 15/07/2020.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload all the required documents.
- Payment should be made online if required.
- After FINAL SUBMIT, Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for NTPC Engineers Recruitment:
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.