National Testing Agency University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test has announced the NTA UGC NET Examination 2020 notification on 16/03/2020. NTA will conduct the next Joint CSIR-UGC NET for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship (LS) / Assistant Professor for the following subjects:
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/03/2020 to 16/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor
Post Date: 16/03/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NTA UGC NET Examination:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/05/2020 upto 11:50 PM|
|Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee||16/05/2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||June 2020|
|Dates of Examination||15/06/2020 to 20/06/2020|
|Declaration of Result||05/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of NTA UGC NET Examination:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellowship||Not Mentioned|
|2||Assistant Professor||Not Mentioned|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Research Fellowship||30 years|
|2||Assistant Professor||No Age Limit|
Candidates should be completed M.Sc. or equivalent degree / Integrated BS-MS / BS-4 years / BE / B. Tech / B. Pharma / MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) / General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
The selection will be based on the Written Examination.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General Category / OBC||1000/-|
|2||Gen-EWS / OBC-NCL||500/-|
|3||SC / ST / PwD / Transgender||250/-|
How to Apply for NTA UGC NET Examination:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NTA website: www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Online registration starts from 16/03/2020 to 16/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the recent photograph and the size of the file should be between 10 kb to 200 kb
- Candidates upload the signature and the size of the file should be between 04 kb to 30 kb
- Candidates will get Application Number and One Time Password (OTP) message through e-mail and SMS for submission of the Online Application Form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.