National Rice Research Institute has announced the NRRI Young Professional Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/03/2020. Notification is out for 07 Young Professional-II posts in Assam. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 17/03/2020 in Assam. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Young Professional-II
Post Date: 05/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Dates for NRRI Young Professional Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NRRI Young Professional Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Young Professional-II: 25,000/- per month.
The age limit should be between 21 to 45 years.
Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree or Graduate Degree in Agricultural Science / Allied Science related to Agriculture / Life Science.
- Experience in computer knowledge with data analysis and report.
- Knowledge of the local language
- Knowledge of local rural farming situation in the aspiration districts (Baksa, Barpeta & Darrang)
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NRRI Young Professional Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.icar-nrri.in
- Candidates bring one copy of their bio-data along with a photocopy of all the certificates and mark sheet affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate / mark sheet (matriculation onwards), experience certificate to the following address:
Regional Rainfed Lowland Rice Research Station, Gerua, Hajo, Kamrup—781102, Assam.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Young Professional-II||17/03/2020 at 11.00 A.M|