Numaligarh Refinery Limited has announced the Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Manager (Admin) Posts fo Ex-Servicemen for contractual engagement in its expansion project. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/05/2020 to 20/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The engagement shall be on contractual basis initially for 2 years which can be extended upto a maximum period of 05 years or upto 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
Name of the Post: Manager (Admin)
Post Date: 05/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NRL Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NRL Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of posts|
- Manager (Admin) shall lead the admin wing of Numaligarh Refinery Expansion Project, rendering services towards the efficient office and administrative support to the Project team implementing Numaligarh Refinery Expansion Project reporting to CGM (Project Refinery).
- The applicant must have excellent organizational and multitasking skills and should be well-versed with applicable government policies &procedures.
- Knowledge of working in a digital platform for day to day activity will be an added advantage. The responsibility shall include but not limited to the following:
- General Administration.
- Implementation of labor laws including PF / ESI
- Administration of worker colony including health / hygiene / safety and security
- Administration of canteen facility for construction workers.
- Access Control implementation for Project workers
- Liaisoning activities for IR / PR.
- Security services.
- Coordination with the stakeholders including district administration.
- Any other job assigned by Project Head
- Manager (Admin): 80,000 to 1,20,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/05/2020):
The upper age limit is 62 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Degree in any discipline.
- The applicant should be an Ex-Serviceman not below the rank of Major or equivalent from the Indian Armed Forces.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease, effects of injury or disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duty.
- The candidate should have a minimum height of 155 cm and minimum weight should be 49.5 Kg and thereafter for every additional 2.5 cm the minimum weight should be on an average 1.5 Kg more.
- He should be well-experienced in all Security Functions – with an aptitude for Security & Admin related work / duties.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NRL Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official NRL website: www.nrl.co.in
- Online registration starts from 05/05/2020 to 20/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.