National Research Centre for Banana has released the NRCB Young Professional Recruitment 2020 on 31/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 post purely on a contractual basis. Interested candidates email the application on or before 11/08/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Young Professional – I
Post Date: 04/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NRCB Young Professional Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||31/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11/08/2020 (4:30 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NRCB Young Professional Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Young Professional – I||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Young Professional – I||15,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Young Professional – I||21 to 45 years|
- Candidates should have completed a first-class in B.Sc. (Agriculture / Plant Science / Biochemistry).
- Desirable: Experience in working in any plant based research institutes / laboratories
- Plant Biochemicals and Physiological analysis.
- Knowledge in MS Office for data recording / report preparation.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NRCB Young Professional Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self-attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc through email to [email protected] on or before 11/08/2020 (4.30 PM).