Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 11/01/2023. Notification is out to engage 295 Trade Apprentice Vacancies in NPCIL, Tarapur Maharashtra Site. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/01/2023 on or before 25/01/2023. Candidates can check the official notification and apply online using the link given below. Important dates and other eligibility details can be found in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 11/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 295
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts
Applications must be submitted online. Interested candidates can check the given dates and apply accordingly. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. The last date for applying online is 25/01/2023.
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/01/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/01/2023|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released 295 Vacancies for Trade Apprentice Posts. Trades, Categories & Vacancies are given in the below table. Keep checking this page for the latest NPCIL Recruitment updates.
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|7||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||20|
|12||Mechanical Motor Vehicle||07|
|17||Information and Communication Technology system Maint||18|
|18||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||18|
The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|1||Completed two years of ITI course||8,855|
|2||Completed one year of ITI course||7,700|
The candidate’s age limit should be minimum 14 years and maximum 24 years as on 25/01/2023. Candidates ensure that they satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||14 years||24 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories as per Government Rules. Category wise age relaxation is given below.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant trades.
Candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI Trade.
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Go to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Candidates have to register themselves on the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Candidates enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal, have to apply for the respective trade through Establishment Registration Number.
- Complete the registration in the Apprenticeship Web Portal.
- Now visit the NPCIL Website www.npcil.nic.in.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- After registering online, download the submitted application form.