Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts notification on 01/08/2023. Notification is out to engage 21 Medical Officer vacancies in NPCIL. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/08/2023 on or before 22/08/2023. Candidates can apply online using the given online application link. Important dates and other eligibility details can be found in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 01/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts
Interested candidates can check the given dates and apply offline. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. The last date of the application is 22/08/2023.
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/08/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released Medical Officer vacancies for NPCIL. Vacancy details are given in the below table. Keep checking this page for the latest NPCIL Recruitment updates.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Medical Officer/D (Specialist)||11|
|Medical Officer/C (GDMO)||10|
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary as per NPCIL rules. Check the salary details for Medical Officer in the below table.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Medical Officer/D (Specialist)||67,700|
|Medical Officer/C (GDMO)||56,100|
Candidates ensure that they satisfy the age limit to be eligible for the posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Medical Officer/D (Specialist)||40 years|
|Medical Officer/C (GDMO)||35 years|
- Candidates should have completed MD / MS in a relevant discipline.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following process
- Written Exam / Interview
Applicable as per NPCIL rules.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts
- Go to www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Candidates have to register themselves using an active email id and mobile number.
- Online registration starts on 02/08/2023.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned below.
- The application can be submitted on or before 22/08/2023.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.