Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Executive Trainee Posts notification on 04/04/2023. Notification is out to fill 325 Vacancies for upcoming projects across the country. Candidates who are interested in the Executive Trainee posts can apply online from 11/04/2023 to 28/04/2023. We have provided the online application link. Candidates can register online using the given link. Important dates and other eligibility details can be found in the below content.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023: Peon Posts, 1499 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
Post Date: 04/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 325
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Executive Trainee Posts
Interested candidates can check the online registration dates and apply online. Check the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||11/04/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Executive Trainee Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released 325 Vacancies for Executive Trainee Posts. Post wise & discipline wise vacancies are given in the below table. keep checking this page for the latest NPCIL Job updates.
|Post Name||Discipline||Number of Posts|
The selected candidates for Executive Trainee posts will be given a monthly salary as stated below. After successful completion of training, the candidates will be appointed as Executive Trainees.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates must satisfy the given age limits to be eligible for the posts. Check the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Executive Trainee||26 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories as per Government Rules. Category wise age relaxation is given below.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc / 5 years Integrated M.Tech with minimum 60% in a relevant discipline with a valid GATE 2021 / 2022 / 2023 score.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on
- GATE Score
- Document Verification
The application fee must be paid online. The application fee is non-refundable.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Fees|
|1||Male (General (UR), EWS and OBC)||500/-|
|2||SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen, Female||Nil|
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Executive Trainee Posts
Candidates can kindly follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Go to NPCIL official website: www.npcil.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 11/04/2023 to 28/04/2023.
- Click ->Careers->Click here to Apply Online.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Existing users can directly log in with their roll number and password.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the documents in the given format.
- Submit your application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.