Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant, Nurse & Stenographer Posts notification on 07/02/2022. Notification is out to fill 42 Vacancies in Kaiga Site. Candidates who are interested in the above posts can apply online from 10/02/2022 to 02/03/2022. We have provided the online application link. Candidates can register online using the given link. Important dates and other eligibility details can be found on the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant, Nurse & Stenographer
Post Date: 07/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 42
Place: Uttara Kannada
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant, Nurse & Stenographer Posts
Interested candidates can check the online registration dates and apply online. Check the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/02/2022 From 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02/03/2022 Till 4:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant, Nurse & Stenographer Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released 42 Vacancies for Assistant (Grade 1), Nurse A, Stenographer (Grade A) and Scientific Assistant-C Posts. Post wise vacancies are given in the below table. keep checking this page for the latest NPCIL Job updates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Assistant Grade 1 (HR)||13|
|4||Assistant Grade 1 (F&A)||11|
|5||Assistant Grade 1 (C&MM)||04|
|6||Stenographer Grade 1||09|
The selected candidates for Nurse / Scientific Assistant / Assistant / Stenographer posts will be offered a pay scale as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Nurse / Scientific Assistant||44900|
Candidates must satisfy the minimum & maximum age limits to be eligible for the posts. Check the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Nurse||18 to 30 years|
|2||Scientific Assistant||18 to 35 years|
|3||Assistant Grade 1 / Stenographer Grade 1||21 to 28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories as per Government Rules. Category wise age relaxation is given below.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Qualification details for all the above posts will be posted here shortly.
- 12 + XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) OR B.Sc.(Nursing) from a recognised University / Institution.
- Candidates should have completed Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University / Institution.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on
- Written Exam / Interview
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant, Nurse & Stenographer Posts
Candidates can kindly follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Go to NPCIL official website: www.npcil.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 10/02/2022 to 02/03/2022.
- Click ->Careers->Click here to Apply Online.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Existing users can directly log in with their roll number and password.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the documents in the given format.
- Submit your application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.