Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 30/09/2021. Notification is out for 75 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/09/2021 and 15/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 30/09/2021
No of Vacancies: 75
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/09/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|5||Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter)||04|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|1||Candidates engaged after two years of ITI course||8,855|
|2||Candidates engaged after one year of ITI course||7,700|
- The age limit should be between 14 to 24 years as on 15/10/2021.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Candidates should have completed ITI in their relevant Trade.
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI
The candidate should possess the required physical standards as below:
- Height: 137 cms and above.
- Weight: 25.4 kgs and above.
- Chest measurement: Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms. (Irrespective of size of chest).
- Vision: There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates have to register themselves in the web portal of www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Candidates enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E01212900046, which is the establishment ID for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd., Kaiga Site.
- After registration in the Apprenticeship Web Portal as mentioned above at a & b, the candidate shall apply and submit the application form available on the NPCIL website from 30/09/2021 to 15/10/2021.
- Fill in all the required details correctly and submit the online application.