Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 15/06/2021. Notification is out for 50 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/06/2021 and 07/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 15/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 50
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||16/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|1||Candidates engaged after two years of ITI course||8,855|
|2||Candidates engaged after one year of ITI course||7,700|
- The age limit should be between 14 to 24 years as on 07/07/2021.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Candidates should have completed ITI in their relevant Trade.
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates have to register at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and E entrepreneurship www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Candidates enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E07170900865.
- Fill in all the required details correctly and submit the online application.
- Printout of online application (affixing original photo & candidate signature on the application ) along with all the supporting documents should reach at the following address on or before 21/07/2021 by 5:00 PM.
Manager (HRM) Narora Atomic Power Station, Plant Site, Narora, PO: NAPP Township, Narora, Bulandshahr-203 389 (Uttar Pradesh)