Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 11/06/2021. Notification is out for 121 Vacancies. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 15/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 11/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 121
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|9||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||06|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|1||Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument
Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration &
|2||Programming & Systems Administration Assistant/Computer Operator and
Programming Assistant, Welder
- The age limit should be between 14 to 24 years as on 15/07/2021.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Candidates should have completed ITI in their relevant Trade.
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the NPCIL official website www.npcil.nic.in
- The duly filled the application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with the self-attested copy of all supporting documents may send to the following address.
- The application should reach us on or before the last date 15/07/2021.
Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat