Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced the NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/03/2020. Notification is out for 200 Executive Trainees posts in Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/03/2020 to 02/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainees
Post Date: 20/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 200
Important Dates for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||24/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/04/2020 upto 05.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|7||Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
- Executive Trainees: 55,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 02/04/2020):
|General / EWS||26 years|
|OBC (NCL)||29 years|
|PwBD – General / EWS Category||36 years|
|PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category||39 years|
|PwBD – SC/ST Category||41 years|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984||31 years|
|Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers||31 years|
- Candidates should be completed a B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / 05-years Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
The selection will be based on the:
- GATE Score 2020
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NPCIL Website: www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Online registration starts from 24/03/2020 to 02/04/2020 upto 05.00 P.M
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates should upload the scanned photograph in JPEG format, of size not more than 50KB
- Candidates should upload the signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 24/03/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|