Northern Railway has announced the Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/04/2020. Notification is out for 63 posts such as Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Tech, OTA & HA on contract basis period of 03 months under Divisional Hospital of Delhi Division. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 07/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Tech, OTA & HA
Post Date: 02/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 63
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Northern Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Nurse||20 to 40 years|
|2||Radiographer||19 to 33 years|
|3||Lab Tech||18 to 33 years|
|4||OTA||18 to 33 years|
|5||HA||18 to 33 years|
- Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in managing ICU cases on ventilators. Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in infected/isolated patients.
Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Radiographer / Science graduate with a diploma in radiographer.
3. Lab Tech:
Candidates should be completed B.Sc. with Biochemistry / Micro Biology / or equivalent diploma in medical LAB.
Candidates should be 10th pass & certificate course in dressing from a recognized institution.
- Candidates should be 10th Pass.
- Experience in the reputed hospitals may be given preference.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Northern Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
Candidates who fulfill the qualification should attend the interview on the scheduled date & time at the venue with their original certificates (along with one self-attested photocopy of each certificate) of
- DOB proof
- Educational qualification (degree & mark sheets)
- Experience certificate / Noc certificate (if already working)
- Caste / PWBD certificate (in case of candidate belonging to reserved / PWBD community)
- 06 Nos of passport size photographs
- ID proof.
Committee Hall (vichar), Divisional Railway Manager's Office, State Entry Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110055
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Tech, OTA & HA||07/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M