Northern Railway has announced the Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 134 posts such as CMP / GDMO, CMP / Specialist & Staff Nurse (4600 GP) in Divisional Railway Hospital, Charbagh. The posts are purely on a contract basis due to exigency arising out of COVID 19. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview on 17/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: CMP / GDMO, CMP / Specialist & Staff Nurse
Post Date: 13/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 134
Important Dates for Northern Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment :
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||CMP / GDMO||12|
|2||CMP / Specialist||36|
|3||Staff Nurse (4600 GP)||86|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||CMP / GDMO||75,000 /-|
|2||CMP / Specialist||95,000 /-|
|3||Staff Nurse (4600 GP)||54,329/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/05/2020):
The age limit should be between 20 to 40 years.
1. CMP / GDMO:
Candidates should be completed MBBS.
2. CMP / Specialist:
Candidates should be completed MD / DNB / Diploma with 02 years experience.
3. Staff Nurse (4600 GP):
- Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in managing ICU case on ventilators and / or experienced in handling infected/isolated patients.
Northern Railway will be conducting interview through ZOOM or whats app video call.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Northern Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates should send their application with scanned and self attested copies of following attachments on email id [email protected] before 16/04/2020
- DOB proof
- Educational qualification (degree & mark sheets)
- Experience certificate / NOC certificate (if already working)
- Caste / PWBD certificate (in case of candidate belonging to reserved / PWBD community)
- Passport size photograph
- ID Proof
- Candidates should bring the filled application form and original documents to the following venue:
Divisional Railway Hospital, Northern Railway, Charbagh, Lucknow.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Resident||17/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M|
Important Links for Northern Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.