Northern Railway has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/05/2020. Notification is out for 22 Senior Residents posts under the Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview on 10/06/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 28/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 22
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|6||OBST. & Gynae||02|
- Senior Resident: 67,700 – 2,08,700/- per month.
|Category||Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|General / UR||37 years||40 years|
|OBC||40 years||43 years|
|SC / ST||42 years||45 years|
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI / NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree / Diploma before the date of the interview.
- For SR selection in all specialties, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital (300 beds or more)or MCI recognized / NBE accredited private hospital (300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
- Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) / Delhi Medical Council (DMC) / State Medical Council.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form, all original certificates and self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates to the below venue:
Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Resident||10/06/2020 at 08.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M