Northern Railway has released the Northern Railway Recruitment 2022: Senior Resident Posts notification on 28/10/2021. Notification is out for 29 Senior Resident posts under the Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview on 03/02/2022 & 04/02/2022 in New Delhi. Interested candidates can attend the interview on the given dates. Candidates can go through the below content for eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 21/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 29
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Northern Railway Recruitment 2022: Senior Resident Posts
Check the walk-in-interview dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can attend the interview on the mentioned dates.
|Walk-in-Interview Date||03/02/2022||For Specialty 1 to 7|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||04/02/2022||For Specialty 8 to 13|
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2022: Senior Resident Posts
Check vacancy details for each speciality on the given table. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Post & Specialty||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Resident (ANESTHESIA)||01|
|2||Senior Resident (ENT)||01|
|3||Senior Resident (GENERAL MEDICINE)||09|
|4||Senior Resident (GENERAL SURGERY)||04|
|5||Senior Resident (MICROBIOLOGY)||01|
|6||Senior Resident (OBS & GYNAE)||01|
|7||Senior Resident (ONCOLOGY)||01|
|8||Senior Resident (ORTHOPEDICS)||02|
|9||Senior Resident (DENTAL)||02|
|10||Senior Resident (PEDIATRICS)||03|
|11||Senior Resident (RADIOLOGY)||02|
|12||Senior Resident (PATHOLOGY)||01|
|13||Senior Resident (CASUALTY)||01|
Candidates selected for the Senior Resident post will be offered a pay scale as given below.
- Senior Resident: 67,700 – 2,08,700/- per month.
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the given age limit as on 20/01/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|Category||Age Limit||Age Relaxation – In Case of non availability of candidates with age limit|
|General / UR||37 years||40 years|
|OBC||40 years||43 years|
|SC / ST||42 years||45 years|
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI / NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- SR-ONCOLOGY: Candidates should be DM or DNB oncology / onco-surgery or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with one year experience in Oncology.
- SR –Casualty: – Candidate should be MD / DNB in Medicine / Surgery / Paediatrics / Anaesthesia.
- SR DENTAL: – The candidate should be MDS, preferably in the specialty of Oral maxillofacial surgery or conservative dentistry & endodontics.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree / Diploma before the date of the interview.
- For SR selection in all specialties, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital (300 beds or more)or MCI recognized / NBE accredited private hospital (300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
- Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) / Delhi Medical Council (DMC) / State Medical Council.
The selection will be based on
- There is no application fee
Walk-in-Interview Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2022: Senior Resident Posts
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of Northern Railways: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form with self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates attached with the application to the mentioned walk-in venue.
Auditorium, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Date and Time:
|Senior Resident||08.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M|