Northern Railway has released the Northern Railway Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts notification on 13/07/2021. Notification is out for 30 Senior Resident posts under the Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview on 27/07/2021 & 28/07/2021 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 13/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 30
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
|Walk-in-Interview Date||27/08/2021||For Specialty 1 to 6|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||28/08/2021||For Specialty 7 to 11|
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post & Specialty||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Resident (ANESTHESIA)||01|
|2||Senior Resident (ENT)||02|
|3||Senior Resident (GENERAL MEDICINE)||12|
|4||Senior Resident (GENERAL SURGERY)||06|
|5||Senior Resident (MICROBIOLOGY)||01|
|6||Senior Resident (OBS & GYNAE)||01|
|7||Senior Resident (ONCOLOGY)||01|
|8||Senior Resident (ORTHOPEDICS)||02|
|9||Senior Resident (OPHTHALMOLOGY)||01|
|10||Senior Resident (PEDIATRICS)||01|
|11||Senior Resident (RADIOLOGY)||02|
- Senior Resident: 67,700 – 2,08,700/- per month.
Age Limit (12/07/2021):
|Category||Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|General / UR||37 years||40 years|
|OBC||40 years||43 years|
|SC / ST||42 years||45 years|
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI / NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- SR-ONCOLOGY: Candidates should be DM or DNB oncology / onco-surgery or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with one year experience in Oncology.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree / Diploma before the date of the interview.
- For SR selection in all specialties, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital (300 beds or more)or MCI recognized / NBE accredited private hospital (300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
- Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) / Delhi Medical Council (DMC) / State Medical Council.
The selection will be based on
- There is no application fee
Walk-in-Interview Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of Northern Railways: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form with self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates attached with the application to the mentioned walk-in venue.
Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Date and Time:
|Senior Resident||08.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M|