Northern Railway has announced the Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Senior Residents Posts notification. Notification is out for 25 Senior Residents posts under the Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview on 05/11/2020 & 06/11/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 24/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
|Walk-in-Interview Date||05/11/2020||For Specialty 1 to 4|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||06/11/2020||For Specialty 5 to 9|
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post & Specialty||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Resident (ANESTHESIA)||03|
|2||Senior Resident (GENERAL MEDICINE)||12|
|3||Senior Resident (GENERAL SURGERY)||01|
|4||Senior Resident (OBS & GYNAE)||02|
|5||Senior Resident (ONCOLOGY)||01|
|6||Senior Resident (OPHTHALMOLOGY)||01|
|7||Senior Resident (PATHOLOGY)||02|
|8||Senior Resident (PEDIATRICS)||01|
|9||Senior Resident (RADIOLOGY)||02|
- Senior Resident: 67,700 – 2,08,700/- per month.
Age Limit (01/11/2020):
|Category||Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|General / UR||37 years||40 years|
|OBC||40 years||43 years|
|SC / ST||42 years||45 years|
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI / NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree / Diploma before the date of the interview.
- For SR selection in all specialties, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital (300 beds or more)or MCI recognized / NBE accredited private hospital (300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
- Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) / Delhi Medical Council (DMC) / State Medical Council.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form with self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates to the below venue:
Auditorium, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Date and Time:
|Senior Resident||08.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M