Northern Railway has announced the General Duty Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/04/2020. Notification is out for 15 General Duty Medical Practitioner posts on a contract basis period of 03 months under the Divisional Hospital of Delhi Division. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 07/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Practitioner
Post Date: 02/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Northern Railway General Duty Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway General Duty Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
|S.No.||Place of Posting||No. of Posts|
|1||DSL Training Centre / TKD||06|
|2||RPF Barrack / TKD||04|
|3||Training School / SSB / T-Shed||03|
|4||RPSF / DBSI||02|
|2||Specialist 1st year||95,000/-|
|3||Retired IRMS officers or retired State and Central Government officers||46,000/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2020):
- The upper age limit is 53 years subject to a maximum of twelve terms of one year each or till the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier.
- The upper age limit is 61 years for retired IRMS officers/retired Medical officers of State Govt. and Central Govt subject to maximum of five terms of one year each or till the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
Candidates should be completed MBBS from a recognized University and must have completed a compulsory rotatory internship for one year and should be in possession of a valid registration Certificate from any of the State Medical Council of India or MCI in case of Specialists they should have P.G. Qualification / Diploma Degree in the required specialty from recognized university recognized by MCI and Registration certificate from State Medical Council of India or MCI.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Northern Railway General Duty Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
Candidates who fulfill the qualification should attend the interview on the scheduled date & time at the venue with their original certificates (along with one self-attested photocopy of each certificate) of
- DOB proof
- Educational Qualification (degree & mark sheets)
- Certificate of compulsory rotatory internship, experience if any, caste (in case of candidate belonging to reserved community registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council of India.
- 06 Nos of passport size photographs
- ID proof.
Committee Hall (vichar), Divisional Railway Manager's Office, State Entry Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110055
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|General Duty Medical Practitioner||07/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M