Northern Railway has announced the Northern Railway GDMO Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/04/2020. Notification is out for 26 GDMO posts for Public Health Emergency services due to COVID-19 pandemic and in terms of Railway Board’s instruction. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Moradabad on 15/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: GDMO
Post Date: 07/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 26
Important Dates for Northern Railway GDMO Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway GDMO Recruitment:
|S.No||Posting Station||Category of CMP||No. of Posts|
|1||Moradabad||Gen. Physician or Chest Physician||02|
|4||As per requirements at any place on MB Division||GDMO||08|
|5||N.Rly, Health Unit, Balamau||GDMO||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Gen. Physician or Chest Physician||95,000/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2020:
- The upper age limit is 50 years.
- The upper age limit is 65 years for retired IRHS officers / retired Government Medical officers of State Government / Central Government.
- Candidates should be completed MBBS from a recognized University and must have completed an internship for one year and should be in possession of a valid Registration Certificate of any of the State Council of India.
- In the case of specialists, they should have PG Qualification / Diploma Degree in the specialty recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- In the case of Super Specialist, they should have a qualification in the super-specialty.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Northern Railway GDMO Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form, send a scanned copy of their application duly filled / signed in the enclosed format through email [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] & [email protected] along with requisite documents / certificates.
Chief Medical Superintendent, Divisional Railway Hospital, Near DRM Office, Northern Railway, Moradabad
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|GDMO||15/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M