Northeast Frontier Railway has announced the Apprentices Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/08/2020. Notification is out for 4499 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/08/2020 to 15/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentices (welder, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist & other)
Post Date: 17/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 4499
Place: Assam, Bihar & West Bengal
Important Dates for Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentices Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/08/2020 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/09/2020 (05:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentices Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Units||No. of Posts|
|1||Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop||970|
|4||Lumding (LMG) & S&T/workshop||1302|
|6||NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||539|
|7||Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentices||15 to 24 Years|
|SC / ST||05 Years|
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and should also possess a National Trade Certificate (ITI).
The selection will be based on
- Merit List
- Document Verification
|Name of the Posts||Fees|
|Apprentices||100/- (Online Payment)|
How to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentices Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online through RRC / NFR’s website only. www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 16/08/2020 to 15/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the posts.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. No correction will be allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the required documents (Certificate of proof of Age, mark sheet, Caste certificate etc.), Passport size photograph & Signature.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.