North Eastern Railway has released the Group C Posts Recruitment 2019 notification on 26/10/2019. Notification is out for Scouts & Guides Quota Posts i.e Group C and Group D posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Group C and Group D
Post Date: 26/10/2019
No of Vacancies: 11
Important Dates for North Eastern Railway Group C Posts Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/10/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/11/2019|
Vacancy details of North Eastern Railway Group C Posts Recruitment:
|S. No||Unit / Division||No. of Group ‘C’ posts||No. of Group ‘D’ posts|
|3||Izzatnagar Division, NER||–||02|
|4||Lucknow Division, NER||–||02|
|5||Varanasi Division, NER||–||02|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Group C post||Level-2 (6th CPC Grade Pay 1900)|
|2||Group D post||Level-1 (6th CPC Grade Pay 1800)|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 33 years.
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
1. Scouts & Guides Quota For Group ‘C’ post:
Candidates should be completed Matriculation or it’s equivalent with ITI in relevant trade (Recognised by SCVT / NCVT) and for other posts: 12th or it’s equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate. The compulsion of 50% marks in aggregate will not be insisted upon in the case of SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates possessing qualification higher than 12th or its equivalent.
2. Scouts & Guides Quota For Group ‘D’ post:
Matriculation (10th) or it’s equivalent.
- President Scout / Guide / Rover / Ranger or Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- Candidates should have been an active member of a Scouts Organisation for the last 05 years. The “Certificate of activeness” should be in the prescribed format which will be made available on the NER’s website.
- Candidates should have attended two events at National Level or All Indian Railway’s Level and two events at State Level.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification.
Written Examination: 60 marks: Separate Written Examinations shall be conducted for Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts. The written examination will consist of 40 objective questions (40 marks) & 01 essay type questions (20 marks) relating to Scouts and Guides organization and its activities and General Knowledge.
Marks on certificates: 40 marks:
- Participation / Service rendered in National Events / National Jamboree (including All Indian Railway Events):
(a) For First Two certificates (i.e. minimum eligibility qualification) – No marks,
(b ) For one additional event-07 marks, (c) For two or more additional events – 10 marks.
- Participation / Service rendered in State Events / Rallies:
(a) For First Two certificates (i.e. minimum eligibility qualification) – No marks
(b) For one additional event – 07 marks,
(c) For two or more additional events – 10 marks.
- Specialized Scouts / Guides course organized at National / State / All Indian Railways level:
(a) For one Course – 07 marks,
(b) For two or more Courses – 10 marks.
- Participation in District Rallies:
(a) For one certificate – No marks
(b) For two certificates – 07 marks
(c) For three certificates – 10 marks.
History of Scouting / Guiding, Law and promise, Organisation-Distt. & State level, Training Center-Dist!. and State level, knowledge of Books, Scouting for Boys / Guiding for Girls in India, Motto, left handshake, salute, Prayer Flag song, National Anthem, Know the National and Scouting Flags, Social services at various occasions, Hiking, Proficiency Badges-how these are earned? Stages in Scouting / Guiding , Thinking Day, Progressive Training of Scouts / Guides / Rovers / Rangers, Pioneering, Handicrafts, Indian Railway Jamborette, National Jamboree, Jamboree On The Air, Organisation at National Level : National training Centers, WAGGGS / WOSM, Uprashtrapati Award competition, Prime Minister Shield Competition, Community Development Programmes, Aims and Methods of Scouting, How Scouting is useful in producing better citizens?
Candidates apply through online.
|1||General / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwBD||250/-|
How to Apply for North Eastern Railway Group C Posts Recruitment:
- The eligible candidates can apply through online.
- The successful online application is indicated by the page displayed after clicking Submit