North East Frontier Railway has announced the Cultural Quota Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/01/2020. Notification is out for 02 Cultural Quota posts such as Singer (Male) and Dancer (Female) in Guwahati. Eligible candidates send the application before 31/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Cultural Quota
Post Date: 11/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for North East Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of North East Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment:
|S.No.||Cultural Talent (Discipline / Stream)||No. of Posts|
- Cultural Quota: Level- 2 (GP-1900)
|1||UR||18 to 30 years|
|2||OBC||18 to 33 years|
|3||SC / ST||18 to 35 years|
- Candidates should be passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Typewriting Proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi is essential. (OR)
- 10th pass from recognized Board plus Act Apprentices / ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT.
- Degree / Diploma Certificate in the relevant stream of cultural talent for which notified from a Government recognized institute.
The selection will be based on the:
|1||Written Test||50 Marks|
|2||The basis of practical demonstration||35 Marks|
|3||Testimonials / Prizes etc.||15 Marks|
- There will be negative marking in the written test and 1/3 of marks allotted for the objective type question will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The medium for the written examination is either Hindi or English.
Candidates should pay through IPO should be drawn in favour of PFA / NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBD, Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes||250 /-|
How to Apply for North East Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website.
- Necessary testimonials concerning Cultural activities up to the date of application, along with copies of certificates regarding age, qualification, etc. -all duly self-attested should be enclosed along with the application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (size 24cm x 10 cm) with 6/- postage stamp affixed on each envelope and sent along with the application.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed on the front side top-one should be pasted on the application and two copies (also signed on top) should be clipped along with the application form.
Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati - 781011, District Kamrup (M), Assam.
Important Links for North East Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.