RRC North Central Railway has released the North Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Junior Technical Associate Posts notification on 28/04/2024. Notification is out for 15 Vacancies on a contract basis from the open market in Civil Engineering Departments in the Construction organization North Central Railway. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 28/04/2023 to 12/05/2023. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts. For more details check the below content.
NTPC Recruitment 2023: Executive Posts, Salary 100000 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Junior Technical Associate
Post Date: 28/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 15
Place: Jhansi, Agra, Prayagraj
Important Dates for North Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Junior Technical Associate Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||28/04/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||12/05/2023 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of North Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Junior Technical Associate Posts
Candidates can check the vacancy details in the given table. The below table contains the category and the number of vacancies. Junior Technical Associate will be posted anywhere within the jurisdiction of NCR.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Vacancy|
Selected candidates will be given a monthly salary as per Government Rules. Check class-wise salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Class||Salary|
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the Junior Technical Associate posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Technical Associate||18 to 33 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration. OR
- A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. OR
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of Basis streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list
Candidates can pay the application fee online. Check the application fees in the below table. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||100/-|
How to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Junior Technical Associate Posts
- Candidates can apply through the website www.rrcpryj.org
- Click Apply Online.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.