North Central Railway has released the North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification on 02/08/2021. Notification is out for 1664 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 02/08/2021 to 01/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 02/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 1664
Place: Across India
Important Dates for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||02/08/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Division||No. of Posts|
|1||Prayagraj – Mech. Dept||286|
|2||Prayagraj – Elect Dept||339|
|4||Work Shop Jhansi||185|
- Stipend Not Disclosed
- The age limit should be between 15 to 24 years as on 01/09/2021.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks.
- For Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, & Carpenter: Candidates should have passed 8th class & ITI / Trade Certificate.
- Technical Qualification: ITI Certificate / National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Marks (There will be no written or oral examination for this selection)
- Document Verification
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply through the website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rrcprjapprentices.in
- Register using a active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.