North Central Railway has released the North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification on 17/03/2021. Notification is out for 480 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 17/03/2021 to 16/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 17/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 480
Place: Across India
Important Dates for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||17/03/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||11|
- The age limit should be between 15 to 24 years as on 17/03/2021.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates must have passed 10th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in the relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit List (There will be no written or oral examination for this selection)
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||170 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||70/-|
How to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply through the website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Register using active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.