New Mangalore Port Trust has announced NMPT Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 vacancy on Deputation basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply from 23/07/2020 to 24/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer
Post Date: 14/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NMPT Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Recruitment :
|Start Date of Application Submission||23/07/2020|
|Last Date of Application Submission||24/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of NMPT Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer||60,000 – 1,80,000|
- Candidate must posses any Degree from a recognized University.
- The Candidate should have 5 – 10 years of experience.
- Selection will be based on Deputation.
There is no application Fee.
How to apply for NMPT Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Recruitment:
- Candidate must forward the Application through Post from 23/07/2020 to 24/08/2020.
- Candidates may find the Application Proforma at the official site www.newmangaloreport.gov.in
Candidates must enclose the following Documents with the Application:
- 2 passport size photograph;
- Attested copies of all the Certificates (Educational Qualification, Experience (with start and end date of working with their post and pay scale) and Copies of APAR’s (attested by the officer in the rank of Dy.HOD or above));
- The Certificate to be given by the employer as in the overleaf of the application format ;
- The Veracity of the Certificates may be ensured and certified;
- Vigilance and Administrative clearance by the concerned port; and
- NOC from the Port.
- The Candidate must send the Application with the required documents by mentioning ‘Application for post of Dy.Chief Vigilance Officer’ on the envelop to following address:
The Secretary i/c, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore-575 010.