National Mineral Development Corporation has released the NMDC Recruitment 2022: Junior Officer Trainee Posts notification on 07/02/2022. Notification is out for 94 vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 07/02/2022 to 27/02/2022. Follow the step by step instructions given below to submit the online application. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the details below for more information on Junior Officer Trainee Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Junior Officer Trainee
Post Date: 07/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 94
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NMDC Recruitment 2022: Junior Officer Trainee Posts
Applications will be considered in online mode only. Candidates can refer to the below table and apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying.
|Start Date to Apply Online||07/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of NMDC Recruitment 2022: Junior Officer Trainee Posts
Interested candidates can check the Junior Officer vacancies given in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in its various Projects i.e. BIOM Kirandul Complex, BIOM Bacheli Complex, DIOM Donimalai Complex, DMP, Panna and other Projects / Units as per the requirement of the Company.
|S. No||Name of the Post/Discipline||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee||07|
|2||Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee||14|
|3||Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee||33|
|4||Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee||32|
|5||Junior Officer (G & QC) Trainee||07|
|6||Junior Officer (Survey) Trainee||01|
The selected candidates for Junior Officer Trainee posts will be given a salary as mentioned in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Officer Trainee||37000 – 130000|
Candidates must have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the Junior Officer Trainee posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Junior Officer Trainee||32 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable to SC / ST / OBC / PwBDs / Ex. Servicemen.
- 5 years for SC / ST
- 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 15 years for Departmental candidates
1. Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Mining Discipline:
- Candidates should have completed Three years Diploma in relevant Engineering from a recognized University / Institute Or Degree in Engineering (Relevant Discipline) from a recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: (For Diploma Holders Only) Minimum Five years post qualification experience.
2. G & QC Discipline:
- M.Sc / M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech in Geology / Applied Geology / Exploration Geology from a recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: One year Post qualification experience in Geological mapping, Sampling in Mining or related industry.
3. Survey Discipline:
- Three years Diploma in Mining (Or) Diploma in Mines & Mine Surveying with Mine Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency under MMR.
- Experience: Five years Post qualification experience in open cast Metal Mines as ‘Surveyor’ using survey instruments like Digital levels, Theodolites, Total Stations, DGPS etc.
The mode of selection for the Junior Officer Trainee will consist of the following stages
- Written Test
- Supervisory Skill Test
Candidates must pay the application fee online. A non-refundable amount of 250/- is to be paid by all the candidates as an application fee.
How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment 2022: Junior Officer Trainee Posts
- Candidates can apply online the official website: www.nmdc.co.in
- Click ->Careers ->Click here to apply.
- New users must register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload a scanned copy of the documents/certificates in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for NMDC Recruitment 2022: Junior Officer Trainee Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
Very good information thanks