Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has released the NLC Recruitment 2023: Trade/ITI Apprentice Posts notification on 21/04/2023. Notification is out for 86 Vacancies. Online application is invited for one year Apprenticeship Training from eligible candidates who passed ITI during 2021 / 2022 / 2023). The online application link will be available from 21/04/2023 to 30/04/2023. The deadline for applications submitted in hard copy is 07/05/2023. Read the text below for additional information on eligibility requirements for NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Also, Download the NLC Apprentice 2023 Notification pdf here.
ONGC Recruitment 2023: Associate Consultant Posts, Salary 66000 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Trade/ITI Apprentice
Post Date: 21/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 86
Important Dates for NLC Recruitment 2023: Trade/ITI Apprentice Posts
Aspirants check the dates listed below and apply online. Before applying on the NLC website, candidates must first read the given eligibility conditions. The link to the online application is provided at the end of this article. To apply online, click the provided link.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||21/04/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||30/04/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application||07/05/2023|
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment 2023: Trade/ITI Apprentice Posts
The notification has been issued to fill 86 Trade/ITI Apprentices Vacancies in Barsingsar Project, Rajasthan. Candidates can clearly see the distribution of vacancies below. The table below lists vacancies by discipline.
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||No of Posts|
|7||Refrigerator & Air conditioner||03|
|8||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||02|
Selected candidates for Trade/ITI Apprentice positions will be paid the following stipend. Check out the salary (Monthly Stipend) information below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age Limit will be followed as per NLC Apprenticeship Rules. Check below for details.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Trade/ITI Apprentice||Minimum 14 years|
1. Trade/ITI Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed ITI in relevant trades.
The candidates will be chosen based on their qualifications and the grades they received.
- Merit Marks
- There is no application Fee.
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2023: ITI/Trade Apprentice Posts
- Go to the NLC website www.nlcindia.in
- Click ->CAREERS.
- Select ->Trainees & Apprentices Tab -> click “Online Application link”.
- Online registration started on 21/04/2023.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- The online application must be submitted on or before 30/04/2023.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Send the hard copy of the application to the mentioned address on or before 07/05/2023 by 5.00 pm.
The Project Head, Barsingsar Project, NLC India Limited, Administrative Building, Barsingsar – 334 402 Bikaner District, Rajasthan.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS).
- ITI Certificate / NCT / Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated mark sheet (or) Semester wise Mark sheet.
- Proof for Physically with Disabled person (PwD) (if applicable).
- 10th Certificate.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.