Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has announced the NLC Recruitment 2023: Graduate Executive Trainee Posts notification on 20/11/2023. Notification is out for 295 Graduate Executive Trainee posts for its Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy / Mines and Allied services. The online application link will be available to the candidates from 20th November 2023. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can submit their applications through the online portal once it becomes accessible. Candidates who are interested in the Graduate Executive Trainee posts can go through the given instructions and apply online. Also, check the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Graduate Executive Trainee
Post Date: 20/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 295
Important Dates for NLC Recruitment 2023: Graduate Executive Trainee Posts
Aspirants can check the dates given below and submit the application online. Candidates must apply online through the NLC website. The online application link is given at the end of the article. Visit the given link to apply online.
|Start Date of Online Application||20/11/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||Will be Notified|
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment 2023: Graduate Executive Trainee Posts
The notification is released to fill 295 Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancies across India. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Discipline wise vacancies are given in the below table.
Selected candidates for the Graduate Executive Trainee posts will receive the monthly salary as follows. Check the salary (Monthly Stipend) details below.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Executive Trainee||50,000 – 1,60,000|
Candidates should have the following upper age limit. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Government rules. The relaxed age limit is given below.
|General / EWS||OBC(NCL)||SC||ST|
|30 years||33 years||35 years||35 years|
- Candidates should have completed a full time/part-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech).
The selection will be based on the:
- GATE 2023 Scores
Candidates must pay the application fee Online. Category wise online application fee is given below.
|1||UR / EWS / OBC / NCL Candidates||Announces Soon|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen||Announces Soon|
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2023: Graduate Executive Trainee Posts
- Apply online by visiting the NLC website: www.nlcindia.in.
- Click -> CAREERS -> Online Application link.
- Candidates can register only once, using their GATE-2023 Registration Number, Name and date of Birth.
- Online registration starts on 20/11/2023.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload the copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- The application can be submitted on or before the last date.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.