Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has released the NLC Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Non Engineering Apprentice Posts notification on 09/08/2022. Notification is out for 474 Vacancies. Online applications are being accepted from eligible Project Affected Persons who donated land and/or residences to NLC India Ltd. after 1977 and graduated with a degree or diploma in 2020, 2021, or 2022). Complete the online registration from 10/08/2022 to 24/08/2022. Hardcopy applications must be sent by August 31, 2022. For more information on the eligibility conditions for NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022, see the paragraph below. Additionally, you can download the NLC Apprentice 2022 Notification pdf from this page.
NLC Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts, 481 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice, Non Engineering Apprentice
Post Date: 09/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 474
Important Dates for NLC Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Non Engineering Apprentice Posts
Aspirants check the dates listed below and apply online. Before applying on the NLC website, candidates must first read the given eligibility conditions. The link to the online application is provided at the end of this article. To apply online, click the provided link.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||10/08/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||24/08/2022|
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Non Engineering Apprentice Posts
The notification has been issued to fill 369 Trade Apprentices and 105 Non-Engineering Apprentices Vacancies in Tamil Nadu. Candidates can clearly see the distribution of vacancies below. The table below lists vacancies by discipline. Post-by-post vacancies are listed in a separate table.
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||No of Posts|
Non Engineering Apprentices:
|S.No||Discipline||No of Posts|
|2||Computer Science (Bsc., Computer Science)||35|
|3||Computer Application (BCA)||20|
|4||Business Administration (BBA)||20|
Selected candidates for Trade Apprentice and Non-Engineering Apprentice positions will be paid the following stipend. Check out the salary (Monthly Stipend) information below.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Non Engineering Apprentice||12524|
|3||Trade Apprentice (PASAA)||8766|
Age Limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
1. Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed ITI in a relevant discipline.
2. Non Engineering Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed B.Com, BCA, B.Sc, BBA.
The candidates will be chosen based on their qualifications and the grades they received.
- Merit Marks
- There is no application Fee.
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Non Engineering Apprentice Posts
- Go to the NLC website www.nlcindia.in
- Click ->CAREERS.
- Select ->Trainees & Apprentices Tab -> click “Online Application link”.
- Online registration opens from 10/08/2022.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload copies of the required documents (if required).
- Submit the application.
- The online application must be submitted on or before 24/08/2022.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Send a hard copy of the application to the mentioned address on or before 31/08/2022 by 5.00 pm.
Office of the General Manager, Land Acquisition Department, N.L.C India Limited, Neyveli – 607 803.
- HSC Mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS).
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated mark sheet (or) Semester wise Mark sheet.
- Proof for Physically with Disabled person (PwD) (if applicable).
- Proof for wards of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable).
- LA details form (can be downloaded).
- 12(2) cheque notice.
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks in case of Engineering Degree / Diploma (can be downloaded).
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.