Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has announced the NLC Recruitment 2022: Junior Resident, Senior Resident Posts notification on 03/10/2022. Notification is out for 19 Junior Resident, Senior Resident posts purely on a tenure basis for a period of 3 years in General Hospital at Neyveli. The online application link will be available to the candidates from 5th October 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/10/2022 to 14/10/2022. Candidates who are interested in the Junior Resident and Senior Resident posts can go through the given instructions and apply online. Also, check the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Junior Resident, Senior Resident
Post Date: 03/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 19
Important Dates for NLC Recruitment 2022: Junior Resident, Senior Resident Posts
Aspirants can check the dates given below and submit the application online. Candidates must apply online through the NLC website. The online application link is given at the end of the article. Visit the given link to apply online.
|Start Date of Online Application||05/10/2022 (10:00 hrs)|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/10/2022 (17.00hrs)|
|Last Date for On-line payment of Fees||14/10/2022 (23:45hrs)|
|Last date for On-line Submission of application for candidates who have already registered and paid Fees within time limit||15/10/2022 (17.00 Hrs)|
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment 2022: Junior Resident, Senior Resident Posts
The notification is released to fill Junior Resident and Senior Resident Vacancies in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Category wise vacancies are given in the below table.
|Posts||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||No of Posts|
|Junior / Senior Resident (Allopathy)||8||1||5||2||2||18|
|Junior Resident (Ayurveda)||1||–||–||–||–||01|
Selected candidates for the Junior Resident and Senior Resident posts will receive the monthly salary as follows. Check the salary (Monthly Stipend) details below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Senior Resident||75,000 – 95,000|
|Junior Resident||60,000 – 70,000|
Candidates should have the following upper age limit. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Government rules. The relaxed age limit is given below.
|S. No||Grade||UR / EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|1||Junior Resident||28 years||31 years||33 years||33 years|
|2||Senior Resident||30 years||33 years||35 years||35 years|
1. Senior Resident
- Candidates should have completed MBBS with CRRI and PG Degree / DNB / Diploma in relevant discipline.
2. Junior Resident
- Candidates should have completed MBBS with CRRI.
3. Junior Resident (Ayurveda)
- Candidates should have completed BAMS.
The selection will be based on the
Candidates must pay the application fee Online. Category wise online application fee is given below.
|1||UR / EWS / OBC / NCL Candidates||854/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen||354/-|
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2022: Junior Resident, Senior Resident Posts
- Apply online by visiting the NLC website: www.nlcindia.in
- Click Careers -> Engagement of Resident Doctors -> Online Application link.
- Candidates can register only once, using Registration Number, Name & Date of Birth.
- Online registration started on 05/10/2022.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned below.
- The application can be submitted on or before 14/10/2022.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.