Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has released the NLC Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Posts notification on 28/01/2022. Notification is out for 250 Vacancies. Online application is invited from eligible candidates of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Kerala, Karnataka and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep (passed during 2019 / 2020 / 2021) for one year Apprenticeship Training. The online application link will be available from 01/02/2022 to 10/02/2022. Candidates who are interested in the Graduate Apprentices posts can go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice
Post Date: 28/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 250
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NLC Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Posts
Aspirants can check the dates given below and submit the application online. Candidates must enroll in the National Apprenticeship portal before applying on the NLC website. The online application link is given at the end of the article. Visit the given link to apply online.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/02/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||10/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Posts
The notification is released to fill 250 Graduate Apprentices Vacancies in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Kerala, Karnataka, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Discipline wise vacancies are given in the below table.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|1||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||70|
|2||Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
|6||Computer Science and Engineering||20|
Selected candidates for the Graduate Apprentice posts will receive the salary as follows. Check the salary (Monthly Stipend) details below.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates should have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the post. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Government rules.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules|
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their Graduate Degree.
- Merit Marks
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Posts
- Go to the National Apprenticeship portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click Enroll.
- Complete the application form.
- After verification of student enrolment by BoAT (SR), a unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
- Now apply online by visiting the NLC website: www.nlcindia.in
- Click CAREERS -> Trainees & Apprentices Tab -> Online Application link.
- Online registration starts from 01/02/2022.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload the copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- The application can be submitted on or before 10/02/2022.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for NLC Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.