Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has released the NLC Recruitment 2022: DEO, Junior Stenographer, Clerical Assistant Posts notification on 22/01/2022. Notification is out for 35 Vacancies for its Units / Offices located at Neyveli, Tamil Nadu. Candidates can apply online from 22/01/2022 to 11/02/2022. Candidates who are interested in the following posts must send the application on or before the last date. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: DEO, Junior Stenographer, Clerical Assistant, Trainee
Post Date: 22/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 35
Important Dates for NLC Recruitment 2022: DEO, Junior Stenographer, Clerical Assistant Posts
Aspirants can check the dates given below and submit the application online accordingly.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||22/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment 2022: DEO, Junior Stenographer, Clerical Assistant Posts
The notification is released for 35 Vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|1||Assistant Service Worker / Trainee||05|
|2||Assistant Industrial Worker / Trainee (Non ITI)||08|
|3||Clerical Assistant Gr.-II / Trainee||07|
|4||Junior Stenographer / Trainee||05|
|5||Data Entry Operator / Trainee||10|
Selected candidates for the DEO, Junior Stenographer, Clerical Assistant & other posts will receive the salary as follows. Check the salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Service Worker / Trainee||15000 – 30000|
|2||Assistant Industrial Worker / Trainee (Non ITI)||15000 – 30000|
|3||Clerical Assistant Gr.-II / Trainee||19000 – 77000|
|4||Junior Stenographer / Trainee||20000 – 81000|
|5||Data Entry Operator / Trainee||21000 – 85000|
Candidates should have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the post.
|Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|All Posts||30 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWDs (13 years for PWDs belonging to OBC NCL & 15 years for PWDs belonging to SC/ST categories). For Ex-Servicemen, the upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Assistant Service Worker / Trainee
- Candidates should have passed V Standard (5th Standard) and above
2. Assistant Industrial Worker / Trainee
- Candidates should have passed VIII Standard (8th Standard) and above
3. Clerical Assistant Grade-II / Trainee
- Candidates should have passed any Degree
4. Junior Stenographer / Trainee
- Candidates should have completed Any Degree with
- Pass in the Technical Examination of the Government in Typewriting Senior Grade (English) and
- Pass in the Technical Examination of the Government in Shorthand Junior Grade (English)
- Knowledge in operation of Computer will be preferred
5. Data Entry Operator / Trainee
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) or Bachelor of Computer Application.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test (70 marks)
- Practical Skill Test (30 marks)
- Applicable as per rules. All PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2022: DEO, Junior Stenographer, Clerical Assistant Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NLC website: www.nlcindia.com
- Online registration starts from 22/01/2022
- Fill the application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload the copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application
- The application can be submitted on or before 11/02/2022.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.