Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has released the NLC Recruitment 2021: Industrial Trainee Posts notification on 16/10/2021. Notification is out for 56 Vacancies at its various Projects / Offices. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/11/2021 to 22/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Industrial Trainee
Post Date: 16/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 56
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NLC Recruitment 2021: Industrial Trainee Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||22/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment 2021: Industrial Trainee Posts
|S. No||Name of the Project/Office||No of Posts|
|4||NTPL / Tuticorin||06|
|6||Regional Office / Chennai||02|
|7||Regional Office / Chennai – Commercial||02|
|8||Regional Office / New Delhi||02|
|10||South Pahwara – Dumka||01|
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Name of the Category||Upper Age Limit|
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWDs (13 years for PWDs belonging to OBC NCL & 15 years for PWDs belonging to SC/ST categories). For Ex-Servicemen, the upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Chartered Accountant (CA),
conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (OR) Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India held during the years 2020 & 2021”.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Marks (scored in Intermediate examination of CA/CMA)
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2021: Industrial Trainee Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NLC website: www.nlcindia.com
- Online registration starts from 01/11/2021 to 22/11/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Take a print out of the Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates are required to take print out of the application and should submit along with
copies of other uploaded documents at the time of Certificate Verification.
Important Links for NLC Recruitment 2021: Industrial Trainee Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active From 01/11/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|