Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has released the NLC Recruitment 2021: Health Inspector Posts notification on 03/06/2021. Notification is out for 18 Vacancies on fixed term employment basis for a period of two years for Neyveli, Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/06/2021 to 09/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Health Inspector
Post Date: 03/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 18
Important Dates for NLC Recruitment 2021: Health Inspector Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/06/2021 10.00 A.M|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09/06/2021 up to 05.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment 2021: Health Inspector Posts
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||EWS||Total Posts|
- Health Inspector: 38,000/- per month.
|General / EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST|
|30 years||33 years||35 years||30 years|
- Candidates should have completed 12th Standard pass and
- Diploma in Health & Sanitation and
- Should have adequate knowledge in Tamil (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Should have work Experience of minimum 03 years in Health & Sanitation (as on crucial date).
The selection will be based on
- Written Test.
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2021: Health Inspector Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NLC website: www.nlcindia.com
- Online registration starts from 03/06/2021 to 09/06/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.