Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has announced the NLC Recruitment 2020: Graduate Apprentice Post notification. Notification is out for 250 Posts to work for a period of one year. Aspirants may apply from 15/10/2020 to 10/11/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Post Date: 01/10/2020
No. of vacancies: 250
Important dates for NLC Recruitment 2020: Graduate Apprentice Post
|Start Date of Online Application||15/10/2020|
|Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal||03/11/2020|
|Last Date of Last Application||10/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment 2020: Graduate Apprentice Post
1. Graduate Apprentice
|S. No||Name of the Discipline|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Electricals & Electronics Engineering||70|
|2||Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
|6||Computer Science and Engineering||20|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Aspirants must posses Degree in Engineering and Technology granted by a Statutory University / Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
Selection will be based on
- Educational Qualification
- Document Verification
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2020: Graduate Apprentice Post
- Aspirants may register through Online.
- Eligible aspirants need to enroll by visiting the official site www.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 03/11/2020.
- After enrolling, aspirants may login and apply by visiting the official site www.nlcindia.com from 15/10/2020 to 10/11/2020.
- Aspirants need to upload the required documents (Mark list, Qualification Certificates, Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate) and apply.