Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has announced the NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/03/2020. Notification is out for 56 Industrial Trainee (Finance) posts at its various Projects / Offices in Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/03/2020 to 26/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is purely for a period of 12 months only from the date of joining the training.
Name of the Post: Industrial Trainee (Finance)
Post Date: 05/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 56
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/03/2020 Upto 05.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Unit / Office||No. of Posts|
|4||NTPL / Tuticorin||06|
|6||Regional Office / Chennai||04|
|7||Regional Office / New Delhi||02|
|9||South Pahwara – Dumka||01|
- Industrial Trainee (Finance): 22,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as 01/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 28 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
Candidates should be pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI).
The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by them in the Intermediate examination of CA / CMA.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NLC website: www.nlcindia.com
- Online registration starts from 05/03/2020 to 26/03/2020 Upto 05.00 P.M
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the recent passport size color photograph (3.5 cm Width × 4.5 cm) not more than 50 kb, taken after 01/03/2020
- Candidates upload the scanned image of the candidate’s signature (in dark Blue or Black ink) not more than 50 kb.
- Candidates upload the Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet) and the file size not more than 250 kb.
- Candidates upload a copy of the AADHAR Card and the file size not more than 250 kb.
- Candidates upload Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (Intermediate Examination Certificate of CA / CMA & Mark sheets of intermediate examination of CA / CMA in chronological order)
- Candidates upload the Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC-NCL / EWS categories and the file size not more than 250 kb.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.