National Institute of Urban Affairs has announced the NIUA Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/04/2020. Notification is out for the 01 Manager post in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/04/2020 to 07/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The positions are on a contractual basis for a period of 02 years, which may be further extended up to 3 years subject to performance and grant / project.
Name of the Post: Manager
Post Date: 19/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NIUA Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIUA Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Lead and drive the Program in all dimensions, build and execute scalable plans for recruiting.
- Work with key stakeholders to create efficient practices and bring deep insights and thought leadership to the Program
- Manage strategy, implementation and optimization of the Program’s overall engagements at national, state, and city levels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with program partners at the national and state level. Identify and communicate opportunities and plans for partners to grow in conjunction with the Program as it scales.
- Represent the Program at industry events, which will include describing the benefits of working with the Program to partners and other industry players.
- Guide and support partners through processes & guidelines and liaise with the product and technical support when required.
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to the program.
- Source and close contracts agreeing on business terms, commission structure and service levels from partners / stakeholders.
- Candidates should be completed MBA, or Urban Planner, or other Masters’ degree
- Demonstrated experience in the Urban Development Ecosystem and coordinating teams and multi-party processes.
- At least 08 years of work experience required; 10 years preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with and manage expectations of senior executives / experts and their staff.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIUA Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official NIUA website: www.icrisat.org
- Online registration starts from 18/04/2020 to 07/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.