National Institution for Transforming India Aayog has released the NITI Aayog Senior Lead Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 04 vacancies on a contract basis. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online before 29/07/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Lead (Senior Adviser), Lead (Adviser)
Post Date: 17/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for NITI Aayog Senior Lead Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||29/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of the NITI Aayog Senior Lead Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Lead (Senior Adviser)||
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
|1||Senior Lead (Senior Adviser)||182200-224100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Lead (Senior Adviser)||40 to 52 Years|
|1||Lead (Adviser)||35 to 50 Years|
Candidates should hold a Masters Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two Years).
Desirable Qualification: Doctorate in any discipline or Master‘s Degree in Engineering.
- Written Test
No application fees.
How to Apply for NITI Aayog Senior Lead Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply by visiting the official website www.niti.gov.in.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates required to upload self-attested supporting documents online.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print Application form for future reference.