National Institution for Transforming India Aayog has released the NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020: Young Professional Posts notification. Notification is out for 10 vacancies on a contract basis for a period of 2 Years. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 31/12/2020 to 29/01/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Young Professional
Post Date: 31/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020: Young Professional Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||29/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of the NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020: Young Professional Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Young Professional||32 Years|
- Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree or BE / B.Tech or 2 years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA or possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2.
- Desirable Qualification: Master‘s Degree in Economics.
Minimum 01 year experience relevant to the job description.
No application fees.
How to Apply for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020: Young Professional Posts
- Candidates may apply by visiting the official website www.niti.gov.in.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates required to upload self-attested supporting documents online.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020: Young Professional Posts
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.