National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has announced the NIT Trichy Project Staff Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/04/2020. Notification is out for 02 Junior Research Fellow posts for the “Artificial Intelligence-based Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS) for the Indian Navy (Air)” project. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 18/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 15/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for NIT Trichy Project Staff Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/05/2020|
|Date of Interview||26/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIT Trichy Project Staff Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||02|
The project is mainly focused on developing Artificial Intelligence (AI) tool for Annual Revenue Demand prediction, analyzing factors affecting Authorized Store Establishment (ASE), for automatically recommending items for indigenization and performing defect trend analysis and prediction toward preventive maintenance.
- Junior Research Fellow: 31, 000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science (Computer Science) OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Computer Science / Applications / Information Technology) selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests —UGC/CSIRNET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, HISc, IISER, etc. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed M.E. / M.Tech in Computer Science (or) equivalent / MCA.
Specialization in Artificial Intelligence-Machine Learning / Deep Learningandexperience in Python coding and Deep learning framework and first-class in Degree.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Project Staff Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from an official website: www.nitt.edu
- Candidates should submit their application form to the following address:
Dr. S.Domnic, The Principal Investigator, Department of Computer Applications, National Institute of Technology, Trichy-620015
The interview will be held on 26/05/2020 to the following venue:
The Centre of Excellence in AI, Old Library Building, NIT, Trichy
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Research Fellow||26/05/2020 at 10.30 AM|