National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has announced the NIT Trichy Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification on 06/12/2019. Notification is out for Project Assistant Positions for research projects, under the principal investigator Dr. Sarthak Mandal, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry at National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. The title of the project is “Unravelling the Dynamics of Excitation-Energy and Electron Transfer Processes in Artificial Photosynthetic Systems”. The selected candidate may register for Ph.D. as per NIT Tiruchirappalli
Name of the Post: Project Assistant / Staff
Post Date: 06/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIT Trichy Project Assistant Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/12/2019|
- The project is focused on building artificial photosynthetic systems using inorganic-organic hybrid materials.
- Project Assistant / Staff: 20,000/-per month (Fixed and no other allowance).
Candidates should be completed first class in M.Sc. with specialization / research experience in Physical Chemistry (spectroscopy) / Material / Polymer Chemistry; GATE and NET (including Lectureship) Qualified candidates will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the interview.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should send their applications with the following documents to the Principal Investigator through Email ([email protected]) or Registered / Post to the given address.
- Attested copies of degree / certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
Dr. Sarthak Mandal, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015, Tamil Nadu.