National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has announced the NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/04/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Junior Research Fellow / Research Assistant for the DRDOproject titled “DESIGN OF SLIDING MODE CONTROLLER FOR BIPED WALKING” in the Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 10/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow / Research Assistant
Post Date: 13/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow / Research Assistant||02|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- Per month.
- Research Assistant: 25,000/- Per month.
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech / Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical / with M.E / M.Tech Control / Instrumentation / Embedded System / Mechatronics / Mechanical / Engineering Design.
- Experience in robotic (Exoskeletons) modeling and control, simulation and experimentation, embedded Hardware & Software design 32-bit MC, PCB Design, MATLAB, Embedded Electronics development for MIL applications, FPGA based system Design, Co-simulation using MATLAB / ADAMS / ANYBODY / SOLIDWORKS.
The selection will be based on:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from an official website: www.nitt.edu
- Candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications