National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has announced the NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for CSIR sponsored research project titled “Design and Synthesis of Sugar-Porphyrin conjugates and its metal complexes for the application of Photodynamic Therapy” in the Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 10/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 31/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 12,000/- pm
The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry.
- Candidates must have a valid NET Or GATE.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from an official website: www.nitt.edu
- Duly filled hard copy of application along with copy of relevant supporting documents to be sent to the given address:
Dr. A. Sreekanth, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli–620015, Tamil Nadu