National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has announced the NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 notification on 07/11/2019. Notification is for eligible candidates for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow post for SERB sponsored research project titled “Design and development of MIMO-GFDM systems for 5G eMBB services” in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering. The one year will be extended further two more years till the completion of the project, based on satisfactory performance.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 07/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/12/2019|
- Purchase of equipment and components for the project.
- Simulation using Matlab and other simulators.
- Documentation of the results.
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000 + HRA per month for an initial two years
35,000 + HRA per month for the third year.
Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E / M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Systems / Wireless Communication/ Any Other Specializations) with a minimum of 65% marks or 7.5 CGPA from any recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on the interview.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with
Bio-Data and supporting documents by speed post / courier to the following address.
- The date of the interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
- The interview will be held at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Candidates also send with a scan copy email to: [email protected] with the subject marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JRF SERB ECE DEPT”.
Dr. V. Sudha, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.