National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has announced the NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 notification on 29/11/2019. Notification is for eligible candidates for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow post Project Positions as per the details are given below, (ISRO Respond Scheme, under the principal investigator Dr. M. Umapathy, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. The title of the Project is Health Monitoring and Fault diagnosis of Turbo pumps of Liquid Rocket Engines (LREs) using Deep Learning Neural Networks. The duration of the project is 15 months.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 29/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/12/2019|
|Date of Interview||23/12/2019|
- The project is mainly focused on developing deep learning models for health
monitoring and fault diagnosis of Turbo pumps.
- Junior Research Fellow: 31, 000 + HRA per month.
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science (Computer Science) or Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Computer Science / Applications / Information Technology) with first-class selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests — CSIR-UGC NET including
lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central
Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DOS,
DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, HISc, IISER etc.
M.E. / M.Tech in Computer Science / MCA, first-class with specialization in Artificial
Intelligence- Machine Learning / Deep Learning with meeting the conditions listed in a or b.
The selection will be based on the interview.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with
Bio-Data and supporting documents by speed post / courier to the following address.
- The interview will be held at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- The interview will be held on 23/12/2019 in the ICE Department at 10.30 AM.
Dr. M. Umapathy, The Principal Investigator, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, NIT, Trichy - 620015.