National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has announced the NIT Trichy Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Engineer Trainee post temporary for maintaining and operating the Fatigue Testing machine. Eligible candidates send the application before 30/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The duration of the work is 06 months.
Name of the Post: Engineer Trainee
Post Date: 01/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIT Trichy Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/01/2020|
- Engineer Trainee: 14,835/-
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering with first class.
- Prior experience in Mechanical Testing / Welding is preferred.
- Basic knowledge in Fatigue / welding is desirable.
The selection will be based on the interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
- The candidates interested in the above post may apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) with complete information and attachments (copy of certificates / documents) and send the same by post to the following address.
- A copy of the filled-in application form (without any attachments of documents) can be sent by email to [email protected]
- Please write “Application for the post of Engineer Trainee (temporary)” on top of the cover.
Dr. T. RAMESH / Dr. N. SIVA SHANMUGAM, Associate Professor (s) & Laboratory in charge (s), Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
Important Links for NIT Trichy Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.