National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has announced the NIT Trichy Consultant Recruitment 2019 on 07/11/2019. Notification is out for 05 Consultant posts. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 25/11/2019. The officers have to work full-time basis at the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli initially for a period of six months. After the expiry of the initial term, engagement may be extended, based on the requirement of the Institute.
Name of the Post: Consultant and Project Officer
Post Date: 07/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for NIT Trichy Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/11/2019|
|Publication of shortlisted candidates||27/11/2019|
|Date of CV / Interview||13/12/2019|
Vacancy details of NIT Trichy Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
|2||Temporary Consultant Engineer (Senior)||01|
|3||Temporary Consultant Engineer (Junior)||02|
|4||TEQIP Project Officer (Temporary)||01|
- Consultant (Finance), Temporary Consultant Engineer (Senior), Temporary Consultant Engineer (Junior):
Those found suitable will be engaged with a consolidated remuneration of Last Pay drawn less pension + 50% of Transport Allowance (without DA in transport allowance) as local conveyance as per rules.
- TEQIP Project Officer (Temporary): 45,000/month.
1. Consultant (Finance):
Candidate should be a retired Accounts / Audit Officer with a grade Pay of not below than Rs.5400/- from Central Government Depts. / Central Autonomous Bodies and having proficiency in Accounts, Audit, Processing of Tenders, Procurements, GFR and other relevant policies related to Accounts and Administration matters.
2. Temporary Consultant Engineer (Senior):
B. E / B. Tech in Civil / Electrical Engineering with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC 7-point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University / Institute.
- With at least 5 years’ regular service as Senior Executive Engineer or 10 years’ regular service as Executive Engineer or equivalent; and
- 15 years experience in relevant field as Engineer / (GP of Rs.5400/-) or higher level from CPWD, State Govt. or Semi – Govt./ PSU / Statutory or Autonomous organization / University / Institution of national importance / reputed organization under Central / State Govt. of which at least 5 years should be as Executive Engineer in the GP of Rs.7600/- or its equivalent.
- Knowledge of Computer-aided Design (CAD) and the latest Management Technology / other relevant software.
- Proven track record of handling projects/consultancy in the organization of repute.
- Experience of working with high tension lines, electrical maintenance planning and execution of electrical works or civil engineering, Designing and estimation, construction management, etc., as relevant to his specialization.
3. Temporary Consultant Engineer (Junior):
B. E / B. Tech. in Civil / Electrical Engineering with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC 7-point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University / Institute.
At least 10 years’ experience in PB-3 with GP of Rs.5400/- or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Computer-aided Design (CAD) and the latest Management
Technology / other relevant software.
- Proven track record of handling projects / works in reputed organization of
relevant magnitude and qualities.
- Experience of working with high tension lines, electrical maintenance planning and execution of electrical works or civil engineering, Designing and estimation, construction management etc., as relevant to the profession.
4. TEQIP Project Officer (Temporary):
First Class Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with MBA degree (Engineering professional preferred).
- Exposure to PFMS (Public Financial Management System), PMSS (Procurement Management Support System) and Project Implementation Software. Knowledge on development of Google form, Excel Spreadsheet and Tally desirable.
- Engineering Professionals with an MBA degree.
Minimum 5 years of Project Implementation.
The selection will be based on the:
- Certificate Verification
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Consultant Recruitment :
- Candidates filled the prescribed application form along with the Self-Attested photocopies of the certificates / testimonials etc., send to the following address:
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
- Candidates send the application by Speed / Registered post.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be published in website / Email only.
- Candidates are also encouraged to send soft copy of the duly filled application to the email [email protected] with e-mail subject “Application for the Engagement of ____________”